Pacific Gateway Success Coaches
Pacific Gateway is looking for Success Coaches to help out-of-school and unemployed youth become work-ready, and connect to a good job, advanced training, or college.
Your organization can earn up to $2,900 per youth.
Success Coaches are community-minded individuals who are part of an organization or business that helps youth prepare for and transition to post-secondary education or employment.
- Organizations and businesses of any size can apply, and can serve as few as three youth over two years.
- Success Coaches work with youth over a six-month to one-year period, earning their organization up to $2,900 through planned activities and additional pay as youth hit benchmarks.
- Success Coaches will receive training and support to develop or align existing counseling strategies with Pacific Gateway’s program and reporting requirements.
- Youth are 17-24 years old, and face a variety of employment hurdles. Success Coaches bring their own perspectives and strategies to help youth complete free trainings, workshops and employment activities.
Register prior to the RFP here
Watch a tutorial about how to register as a vendor for the City of Long Beach
Want to learn more?
- Visit pacific-gateway.org/SuccessCoach beginning Monday, January 30, 2017 for updates.
- Access the Application (Request for Proposals) at pacific-gateway.org/SuccessCoach soon. Applications will likely be due end of March 2017.
- Sign Up for updates on RFP release and Bidder's Conference Meetings. Click HERE to join our Information List.