Our Youth programs are designed to prepare the next generation of our workforce. Partnered with Centro CHA, United Cambodian Community (UCC), KRA, and the Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD), our staff is dedicated to providing youth with the opportunities to secure employment, prepare for the workforce, and explore future career options.
Julia Olson firstname.lastname@example.org
J.P. Elma email@example.com
Karla Corona firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristobal Morales email@example.com
Rafael Lerma firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Gordin email@example.com
Alan Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday, 11:00am – 6:00pm
Friday, 11:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Looking for work? Interested in an internship? Looking to gain skills to prepare you for your next job? Start here at the Youth Opportunity Center.
The Youth Opportunity Center is an inviting space equipped with computers, information about jobs, and helpful staff that are knowledgeable about how to obtain a job.
Youth Opportunity Center staff and resources will help you develop the skills, get the experience, and make the connections you’ll need to get hired. Check out:
- Information on employment opportunities and assistance preparing for job interviews
- Work experience/internship programs
- Access to computers with internet connection, photocopiers, telephones, and fax machines to help you secure a job
- Workshops (including work readiness training)
- Information about training programs, volunteer opportunities, and community resources
- Academic/career advisement and tutoring