Our Youth services are designed to prepare the next generation of our workforce. Partnered with Centro CHA, United Cambodian Community (UCC), KRA, and the Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD), our staff is dedicated to providing youth with the opportunities to secure employment, prepare for the workforce, and explore future career options.
Whether you’re looking for work, interested in an internship, or trying to achieve the right skills to prepare you for your next job, you can start here at the Youth Opportunity Center.
The Youth Opportunity Center is an inviting space equipped with computers, information about jobs, and helpful staff that are knowledgeable about how to obtain a job.
Youth Opportunity Center staff and resources will help you develop the skills, get the experience, and make the connections you’ll need to get hired.
- Information on employment opportunities and assistance preparing for job interviews
- Work experience/internship
- Access to computers with internet connection, photocopiers, telephones, and fax machines to help you secure a job
- Workshops (including work readiness training)
- Information about training, volunteer opportunities, and community resources
- Academic/career advisement and tutoring
Monday – Thursday:
11am – 6pm
11am – 5pm